The Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society is housed on the land once owned by the Reverend Daniel Merrill, Sedgwick's first full-time minister. His home is the center of the Society and is located in what was once the nucleus of Sedgwick.
Across the road is the Town Meeting House, where Reverend Merrill preached. A few paces away are the remains of the old Town Pound, where stray animals were held until their owners picked them up, and behind the Town Meeting House is the Sedgwick Rural Cemetery, where many of our Sedgwick ancestors and relatives have been laid to rest.
Selected Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society images:
- Sardine Canneries at Brooklin
- Farnsworth Packing Co. label, Brooklin
- First Brooklin High School 1901
- Mayo Sardine Cannery, Brooklin, 1927
- Sardine Cannery, Brooklin
- Ramsdell Cannery Label
- Third Brooklin High School 1932
- Workers at Steven's Sardine Cannery, Brooklin
- Sardine Cannery with House & Store, Brooklin